Sexual Harassment Act 2013
The women cell is established in the college
as per the direction issued by the Supreme Court and MHRD to
provide and maintain a dignified, congenial working environment for women
employees including teaching, non-teaching. Women are always
treated as receiving end in the society. In every sphere of life
they are denied for their social, cultural, economic, legal,
political and religious rights.. University being a knowledge hub has
responsibility of social sensitivity and awareness on its shoulders.
The Cell has following
objectives (although the list is not exhaustive) -
- To provide empathetic counseling environment for psychological
empowerment to students and local women about their problems
which they cannot share easily.
- To analyze underlying causes through research to women discrimination
and to generate awareness.
- To develop gender sensitive curriculum according to regional
and national demands.
- The forms of various government schemes for the welfare of women and
girl child will be available free of cost and members will help to fill
- To combine knowledge and practice by facilitating discussion of the
latest in analysis and approaches to women's equality from both academic
and community-based participants, from a rich variety of perspectives –
by creative construction of women's experiences.
- To sensitize the women students of University and society
about their individual growth like nutrition, health, hygiene and
The constitution of Women/ Sexual Harassment
Cell is as follows:
1. Dr. Anita Tanwar
2. Smt. Santosh Yadav
3. Smt. Santosh Yadav
4. Dr. Poonam Bai 981764358
5. Dr. Sushila Yadav 9460954561
If any student has any issue regarding
sexual harassment in college, they feel free to contact above committee