All the students who have
obtained degree from this college and members of teaching staff shall be
entitled to be enrolled as members of the association. Principal can nominate
honorary member for 3 years who are interested to contribute towards welfare of
institution and community
Aims & Objectives
Associations shall be a
non-government, non-political and non-profit making the college.
1. To foster the sprit to brothers and comradeship
amongst the alumni of the college.
2. To arrange and collect funds to finance welfare and
other schemes in the college as approved by the Association.
3. To arrange social and cultural functions.
4. To provide a forum for the alumni of the college for
exchange of ideas.
5. To look after interest of alumni of the college.
Meetings of the Association
Atleast one meeting of the
association shall be held during each calendar year.
Office Bearer of BCGCW Alumni
1. President :
2. Director : Mrs. Mamta Bayla (Assistant Professor
3. Vice President : Smt. Mamta Kumari (Assistant Professor in
4. Secretary : Ms. Vandana (Ex. Student, Narnaul)
5. Joint Secretary : Ms. Asha Kumari (Ex. Student, Nangal
|Sr.No||File Name||Uploaded Date||Download
Alumni Meet Session 2019 20
Alumni Meet Session 2020 21